A passionate, young team of developers, sales and customer support can not run without a well-oiled machine at the office. We are looking for someone who knows accounting, managing finances, has experience with personnel administration and ensures that everyone can work together in the best conditions.
You are an important link in our internal organisation and report to the management team, also known as Erik and Kurt.
You will be part of an innovative, growing company that shares your passion and ambitions. In addition, you will work in a nice setting and a fascinating international environment, together with top-notch colleagues. And also:
- A part-time (20%) contract of 1 day per week, the chosen day is flexible.
- A competitive salary in line with your experience, skills and knowledge, with attractive fringe benefits: ADV-leave, meal vouchers, …
- A work place in our office in De Hoorn in Leuven
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Learning opportunities for personal development and growth